Safety Protocols for Mass
We are following Diocese recommended protocols for Mass and Holy Communion at this time as follows:
- If you are in a high risk age group, in poor or declining health, unduly fearful, have any illness symptoms, have been sick, or think you may have been exposed, please stay home at this time.
- Every other row has been roped off to help people maintain recommended social distancing.
- It is recommended that you wear a mask while here.
- Those disposed to receive Holy Communion should approach as a family group. Family groups can form 6 feet apart in the center aisle. If you wear a mask, please lower it prior to approaching.
- The Celebrant will be wearing a mask during Holy Communion and will purify his fingers between family groups.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the Narthex and restroom areas.
Thank you for your attention to this.